Coming Summer 2019!
CINNIE SMITHS HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
• Thaw Cinnies First
• Pre-heat oven to 350
• With the lid on place the aluminum pan of Cinnies on a sheet pan and heat in oven for approximately 25 to 30 minutes
• After heating carefully bend upward the aluminum tab around the top edge of the Cinnie pan with a knife or other utensil
• Flip the Cinnie pan over onto the sheet pan and carefully lift the Cinnie pan • Scrape any excess Carmel onto the Cinnies and enjoy!
• Thaw Cinnies first
• Remove any amount of Cinnies from the aluminum pan and place on a microwaveable plate
• Heat for approximately 5 seconds per roll or for full 12 count pan heat for 30 seconds and check.
Thank you for your order!